Read the Article About Deficiency of vitamin C Know The Symptoms of Human Body
Vitamin C is an essential nutrient for our health. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, which keeps the heart well and also protects us from other chronic diseases. Vitamin C is also extremely beneficial for skin health. However, when the body is deficient in vitamin C, various health problems occur. Read here vitamin c deficiency symptoms. As well as deficiency of vitamin c causes.
So as soon as the symptoms of vitamin C deficiency appear, exercise caution. Consult a doctor if necessary and try to include adequate amounts of vitamin C-rich foods in the diet. So let’s take a look at the health problems caused (causes of vitamin c) by the lack of vitamin C. Also Know about vitamin c deficiency diseases.
Symptoms of Lack of vitamin C
- Dry skin – Vitamin C plays an important role in the production of collagen in the skin. Lack of vitamin C can make the skin dry and damaged. This causes the skin to become dull and lifeless as well as wrinkled.
2) Wound healing is very slow – Eat cherry smoothie to change the taste in the mouth. Take a look at the method of preparation. Vitamin C has a direct effect on collagen production. So when there is a lack of vitamin C in the body, the wound healing process becomes extremely slow. Moreover, in the absence of vitamin C, the spread of infection may also increase. This is one of the symptoms of severe vitamin C deficiency.
3) Bleeding from teeth and gums Vitamin C is very important not only for the skin, but also for the health of the teeth. Vitamin C deficiency in the body weakens the structure of collagen, leading to gum swelling and bleeding gums. Moreover, if the deficit becomes severe, problems such as tooth loss can occur. Celebrate these 8 tips on Vijaya Dashami, happiness and prosperity will come in life!
4) Joint pain Joint cartilage is primarily made of collagen. So in the absence of vitamin C, there is less padding around the bones. This can cause a slight pain in the joint. In addition, in the absence of vitamin C, inflammation and swelling around the joints and bones can occur.
5) Weak immunity Vitamin C is rich in antioxidants. It is extremely helpful in strengthening the immune system. So when the body is deficient in vitamin C, the immune system is weakened. Which frequently increases the risk of contracting various diseases.
6) Weight gain Did you know that vitamin C deficiency may be one of the reasons behind your sudden weight gain? Lack of vitamin C can lead to weight gain. In the absence of vitamin C, especially belly fat accumulates.
7) Endless Fatigue One of the symptoms of Vitamin C deficiency is feeling tired all the time. Lack of it can lead to weakened immunity and anemia. In addition, lack of vitamin C can lead to problems such as reluctance to work, laziness, and irritable mood.
Now a Days Doctors Have the vitamin c deficiency treatment
Read Here diseases of vitamin C
Scurvy is the name for Lack of vitamin C. It can lead to anemia, fragility, prostration, robotic bleeding, pain in the branches, and especially the legs, swelling in some corridors of the body, and occasionally ulceration of the epoxies, and loss of teeth.